[Atlas-anchors-pilot] Q&A, part 1

Vesna Manojlovic BECHA at ripe.net
Fri Sep 7 12:43:34 CEST 2012

Dear colleagues,

thank you for your interest in the Atlas Anchors pilot , and thanks for
your questions till now! Here is an attempt to give some answers.

(housekeeping tip: since there a lot of questions,
*Please open a new thread when you want to discuss a specific topic* )

Basic concepts were given in this article:
https://labs.ripe.net/Members/dfk/ripe-atlas-anchors

Q&A:
====

Q: Is it possible to use current TTM hw?