[no subject]

  • To: < >
  • From: "John Svendsen" < >
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 02:22:11 +0200

Can someone tell me why I receive lots of mails with the attachment
untitled.bin, and nothing else in the mail ???
This is for all of my yahoogroups lists ????? And some other too, and some
mails are also blank ?? And all are from various adresses Thanks in advance
;))
anyone else seen anythinglike it ?????
Thanks for your help....my mailserver is running over soon..
--
John Svendsen
GSM: +4740450307