Nsfnet stats

  • To:
  • From: Hank Nussbacher < >
  • Date: Thu, 10 Dec 92 12:20:49 IST

Is Merit/ANS ever planning to improve the stats that nis.nsf.net delivers?
At first they didn't give any T3 stats.  Now they give bnss, pnss and delay
and all are more or less useless.  The T1 reports which showed traffic
by port # as well as by country were very valuable.  I have read a few
times in the Internet Report that work is being done to provide that level
of report for the T3 network - but I have been reading this for the past
2 years now.

As for the Ebone: where can I find statistics such as port usage and
country usage?

Thanks,
Hank