Re: Found some sort of a clue... (fwd)

  • To:
    Daniel Kalchev < >
  • From: Daniele Bovio < >
  • Date: Thu, 24 Sep 92 14:28:08 EDT
  • Cc:

On Thu, 24 Sep 1992 13:49:17 +0200 you said:
>    I would ask EARN once again to please not "borrow" the .BG top
>    level domain from Internet.
>So history repeats itself.... Why don't people want
>to learn from hard experience?

we learn, dear Piet, we learn, but configuration problems may happen
even in the best family, is't it?
For the future: let's try to have a little bit more cooperative
attitude, would you? If something goes wrong again: first contact
the AEARN people and *afterward* (if you still like) flame.
Thank you.

>        Piet

                                                 d.