Re: Continuation...

  • From: leo vegoda < >
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 11:31:58 +0200

Hi,

Gert Doering gert@localhost writes:

[...]

Those are the 2 years figures, which would break down to about 47 PIs
(1139/24) per month.  From what I understand, the rate is now about
90 PIs per month, which means that it has significantly increased
during that period.

Did it increase gradually, or can you see a connection to the new
minimum usage PA policy?
We have made 312 PI assignments so far this year. That's approximately 59 assignments per month (assuming my maths is right :-)). The change to the first allocation policy came in in November 2001, so that should be reflected, so what, in the other figures.

Best regards,

--
leo vegoda
RIPE NCC