Re: SIRCE: Action Needed !

  • To:
  • From: Dave Morton < >
  • Date: Sat, 16 Nov 1996 12:24:18 +0100 (MET)
  • Cc:

%START

%FORM [sirce9601]

I herby commit to contribute the ECU amount indicated to the
SIRCE pilot project as defined in ripe-150 and the documents
it refers to. I confirm that I have authority to commit
my organisation for this contribution. I expect to be invoiced
for this contribution as soon as the project will have started.

Please put information between the brackets.

Please give your full name.

%NAME [Dave Morton]

Please give your position in the organisation.

%POS [still trying to figure it out !]

Specify the registry ID of your organisation if it has one.

%REGID [de.ecrc]

If you have *not* specified a registry ID above, please give the
full organisation name and billing address. We will contact
you for more details if necessary.

%ORGNAME [ECRC GmbH]

%ADDRESS [Arabellastr. 17, 81925 Munich, Germany]

Committed amount in ECU. Minimum is ECU 500. Excludes VAT where applicable.

%AMOUNT [1000]

Any billing reference that you may wish to be mentioned on the invoice.

%BILLREF [RIPE/SIRCE]

%END