SV: SIRCE: Action Needed !

  • To: "Daniel.Karrenberg@localhost" < >
    "'Dave Morton'" < >
    "ncc-co@localhost" < >
  • From: Kenneth Hybner < >
  • Date: Tue, 19 Nov 1996 22:17:46 +-100
  • Cc: "billing@localhost" < >
    "ripe-list@localhost" < >

%START

%FORM [sirce9601]

I herby commit to contribute the ECU amount indicated to the
SIRCE pilot project as defined in ripe-150 and the documents
it refers to. I confirm that I have authority to commit
my organisation for this contribution. I expect to be invoiced
for this contribution as soon as the project will have started.

Please put information between the brackets.

Please give your full name.

%NAME [Kenneth Hybner]

Please give your position in the organisation.

%POS [President]

Specify the registry ID of your organisation if it has one.

%REGID [se.hogianet]

If you have *not* specified a registry ID above, please give the
full organisation name and billing address. We will contact
you for more details if necessary.

%ORGNAME []

%ADDRESS []

Committed amount in ECU. Minimum is ECU 500. Excludes VAT where applicable.

%AMOUNT [1000]

Any billing reference that you may wish to be mentioned on the invoice.

%BILLREF [RIPE/SIRCE]

%END