RE: SIRCE: Action Needed !

  • To:
  • From: "Wilfried Woeber, UniVie/ACOnet" < >
  • Date: Fri, 15 Nov 1996 13:40:29 MET
  • Cc:

>Q: What commitments have been received to date?
>
>A: Not many, especially when considering the interest expressed earlier.
>The table below shows all commitments in the order we received them.
>We will re-publish this list whenever it changes significantly.
>
>regid         org                        name               commit (ECU)
>
>se.pi         pi.se AB                   Pontus Ekman       1000
>at.aconet     ACONET                     Wilfried Woeber    1000
>es.rediris    RedIRIS-CSIC               Victor Castelo     1000
>pl.cyfronet   Academic Computer Centre,  Karol Franczak      500
>              CYFRONET-KRAKOW
>                                                            ----
>                                         Total:             3500
>                                                            ====

  Disappointing, at least...

  And really suprising for me, because there are many sites+networks+CERTS in
  place already. And I *did* have some problems in the past to get resources
  committed by my management? Puzzled...

  Wilfried.
  Wilfried Woeber                :  e-mail: Woeber@localhost
  Computer Center - ACOnet       :
  Vienna University              :  Tel: +43 1 4065822 355
  Universitaetsstrasse 7         :  Fax: +43 1 4065822 170
  A-1010 Vienna, Austria, Europe :  NIC: WW144