Waiving of Fees for

  • To: NCC Contributors < >
  • From: Daniel Karrenberg < >
  • Date: Mon, 21 Aug 1995 17:54:46 +0200
  • Cc: "Avo Raup" < >

Dear Contributors,

I have received a request for waiving of the RIPE NCC fees from
Microlink in Estonia. As

	+ Estonia is certainly not wealthy
	+ the request is for the remainder of this year only
	+ there are no other paying registries in Estonia

I currently see no reason to deny the request. If I do not hear
otherwise from any of you before or during the September 1st meeting
I assume that you agree with this.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards

Daniel Karrenberg
RIPE NCC Manager

-----------

Dear Sirs,

considering the fact, that we are becoming the first legal commercial operator
in our country with credits to SUN Microsystems, who is supporting us by sharing
access line costs, we would be grateful for waiving the first year's fee.
We'll to do our best to popularise Internet usage in Estonia, and eventually
hope to make this business profitable within a year.
We are taking this risk and appreciate your support.

Hanno Haamer
MicroLink Ltd.

e-mail hanno@localhost
phone  372 63 08 900
fax    372 63 08 901

regid:       ee.online
org:         MICROLINK ONLINE
type:        PROVIDER
community:   The registry will serve customers of Microlink OnLine,
community:   an internet service provider in Estonia serving both
community:   private and corporate customers.
address:     Microlink Ltd.
address:     19 Sakala
address:     EE0001 Tallinn
address:     Estonia