Re: Waiving of Fees for

  • To: Daniel Karrenberg < >
  • From: Dr Agathoclis Stylianou < >
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 1995 09:17:07 +0300 (WET)
  • Cc: NCC Contributors < >
    Avo Raup < >

The reasons put forward are not applicable and set a dangerous precedence
- especially the one on richness. We need to have clearly defined rules
for evaluating such exceptional situations that would also make the job of
Daniel easier.I would think the ncc should take this up.

Regards
AK Stylianou

On Mon, 21 Aug 1995, Daniel Karrenberg wrote:

> Date: Mon, 21 Aug 1995 17:54:46 +0200
> From: Daniel Karrenberg <Daniel.Karrenberg@localhost
> To: NCC Contributors ncc-co@localhost
> Cc: Avo Raup AFKA@localhost, hanno@localhost, billing@localhost
> Subject: Waiving of Fees for
>

> Dear Contributors,
>
> I have received a request for waiving of the RIPE NCC fees from
> Microlink in Estonia. As
>
> 	+ Estonia is certainly not wealthy
> 	+ the request is for the remainder of this year only
> 	+ there are no other paying registries in Estonia
>
> I currently see no reason to deny the request. If I do not hear
> otherwise from any of you before or during the September 1st meeting
> I assume that you agree with this.
>
> If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
>
> Regards
>
> Daniel Karrenberg
> RIPE NCC Manager
>

> -----------
>

> Dear Sirs,
>
> considering the fact, that we are becoming the first legal commercial operator
> in our country with credits to SUN Microsystems, who is supporting us by sharing
> access line costs, we would be grateful for waiving the first year's fee.
> We'll to do our best to popularise Internet usage in Estonia, and eventually
> hope to make this business profitable within a year.
> We are taking this risk and appreciate your support.
>
> Hanno Haamer
> MicroLink Ltd.
>
> e-mail hanno@localhost
> phone  372 63 08 900
> fax    372 63 08 901
>
> regid:       ee.online
> org:         MICROLINK ONLINE
> type:        PROVIDER
> community:   The registry will serve customers of Microlink OnLine,
> community:   an internet service provider in Estonia serving both
> community:   private and corporate customers.
> address:     Microlink Ltd.
> address:     19 Sakala
> address:     EE0001 Tallinn
> address:     Estonia
> country:     EE
> admin-c:     Avo Raup
> tech-c:      Hillar Leoste
> phone:       +372 26 308 900
> fax-no:      +372 26 308 901
> e-mail:      support@localhost
>
> lst-localir: support@localhost
> lst-provs:   support@localhost
> lst-contrib: support@localhost
>
> bill-addr:   Microlink Ltd.
> bill-addr:   Avo Raup
> bill-addr:   19 Sakala
> bill-addr:   EE0001 Tallinn
> bill-addr:   Estonia
> bill-mail:   support@localhost
> bill-proto:  E-MAIL
> bill-categ:  SMALL
> bill-scheme  YEARLY

|	Dr Agathoclis Stylianou	Fax : (02)-476082 or 366198	   |
|	Director		Tel : (02)-366186   		   |
|	Computer Centre		e-mail : agatho@localhost  |
|	University of Cyprus					   |
|	POBox 537						   |