Reduced "signup fee" for "si.k2"

  • To: Darko Bulat < >
  • From: Daniel Karrenberg < >
  • Date: Mon, 07 Aug 1995 18:02:40 +0200
  • Cc:
    NCC Contributors < >

Darko,

the NCC contributors do not agree with a reduced signup fee for si.k2.
We will therefore invoice the normal fees.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Please note that I am on vacation until August 14th. So anything that
requires my personal involvement will take a little longer than usual.

Regards

Daniel Karrenberg
RIPE NCC Manager