Re: RIPE Tutorial - SIP & ENUM applications

  • To: Michael Haberler < >
  • From: Jim Reid < >
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 05:44:46 -0700

Michael, this is great news. I'd be happy to help out with the
tutorial and have some course material that could be presented: mainly
an overview of ENUM.

There has been some discussion at the RIPE meeting about holding a BoF
on ENUM at the next meeting. The idea would be to see if there's
enough interest/demand in ENUM to justify starting an ENUM WG. I
suspect there is enough justification, though some process other than
gut feel is needed.

Could we co-ordinate this so that the tutorial and BoF won't overlap,
either on content or timing? Are you still here in Barcelona?