RIPE Tutorial - SIP & ENUM applications

  • From: Michael Haberler < >
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 07:10:50 +0200
  • Cc:

I visited this week's RIPE conference in Barcelona.

As the result of a very lively ENUM birds-of-a-feather session, I arranged with Axel Pawlik (MD RIPE) that at the next RIPE conference (sept 1-5, Amsterdam) we will hold a one-day tutorial on SIP, ENUM, VoIP numbering. "we" would be Richard Stastny, myself, and hopefully Jiri Kuthan of GMD Fokus Berlin (still on vacation so he can accept this invitation yet;).

-Michael