RIPE Tutorial - SIP & ENUM applications

  • From: Carsten Schiefner < >
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 09:20:35 +0200
  • Cc:

All,

as a reminder to the community: this tutorial will be held on Mon, 1st of Sept. Please find more detailed information here:

http://www.ripe.net/ripe/meetings/ripe-46/eof.html

General information about the RIPE 46 meeting can be found at:

http://www.ripe.net/ripe/meetings/ripe-46/

Regards - and hope to see you next week then:

Carsten Schiefner