Various bug fixes in beta release

  • From: Marten Terpstra < >
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1993 10:58:14 +0100

Several small bug fixes have been made to the running database software at
the NCC, and the beta distribution on They include:

- double values for guarded attributes when a network number appears more
than once in a guarded file (reported by Wilfried)

	change made in (MT)

- /Some=X400/Address=Was/Not=Recognized/@localhost reported "non RFC 822
style address" fixed (reported by Kevin Hoadley)

	change made in (TB)

- LONGACK in Subject not seen when in rfc822 continuation line (reported by

	change made in (MT)

- funny block splits when there are overlapping blocks in the database

	change made in (MT)

Next on my list is maintainer stuff, and we are working on a proposal for
Classless Address support in the database ... It seemed at the IETF that this
was highly needed for a routing registry. More later.

  • Post To The List: