Re: thoughts on updates for obj with guarded attribute
- Date: Tue, 09 Nov 1993 13:56:15 +0100
"Wilfried Woeber, UniVie/ACOnet" woeber@localhost writes
* Hi Marten,
* >To get back on this one once more, I think an omission IS a mismatch, and
* >that is why a warning is generated right now. If you would have left the
* >bdrygw-l in (an it would be the same) you would get no warning.
* thanks for still considering it!
* I'm getting the impression that we maybe could handle it by documenting
* _how it actually_ works. Probably there is more important things to do tha
* "fixing" this one in software?
Sure, documentation is high on my "database to-do list". I have just come
back to the normal life again, and just wandering though my mail, to see what
I need to do. All database related stuff is high on my list.