[Atlas-anchors-pilot] New page about RIPE Atlas anchors

Wilfried Woeber Woeber at CC.UniVie.ac.at
Thu Jun 20 06:30:23 CEST 2013

Thanks Alexi,

for coming forward with a proposal.

Similar to yours, I would like to enforce the canonical labelling of
anchors - as long as we do have that - and optionally include some sort
of "advertising".

Btw, I like to keep the canonical label, as it carries some fundamental info.

Cheers,
Wilfried.