[Atlas-anchors-pilot] New page about RIPE Atlas anchors

Aleksi Suhonen Aleksi.Suhonen at trex.fi
Wed Jun 19 14:49:44 CEST 2013

Hello,

On 06/14/2013 06:29 PM, Vesna Manojlovic wrote:
> this week we published an "about" page for RIPE Atlas anchors:
> https://atlas.ripe.net/about/anchors/

I like it!

> We will be adding more content&  links, as the project develops and as
> we add functionality.

> Please let us know what do you think,
> and what else would you like to see.

I would like to see the list of current anchor sponsors on the page. As
an added bonus, you could even include all our logos on there. Here's
the vector format version of our logo, in case you want to scale it to
the preferred size:

http://www.trex.fi/trexlogo.svg

Hyvää Juhannusta,

--
	+358 4567 02048 / http://www.trex.fi/
	Aleksi Suhonen / TREX  Tampere Region Exchange Oy