[Atlas-anchors-pilot] New page about RIPE Atlas anchors

Vesna Manojlovic BECHA at ripe.net
Fri Jun 21 12:14:11 CEST 2013

Hi all,

On 6/19/13 2:49 PM, Aleksi Suhonen wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On 06/14/2013 06:29 PM, Vesna Manojlovic wrote:
>> this week we published an "about" page for RIPE Atlas anchors:
>> https://atlas.ripe.net/about/anchors/
>
> I like it!
>
>> We will be adding more content&  links, as the project develops and as
>> we add functionality.
>
>> Please let us know what do you think,
>> and what else would you like to see.
>
> I would like to see the list of current anchor sponsors on the page.

This is coming up as a part of new release, next week.

We will have a map with all Anchors; the list is coming later...

> As an added bonus, you could even include all our logos on there.

This is what we were also wanted to do, so I'm glad you have the same
wish !

Our current plan is to add them as a tab "Anchor hosts" on the Community
pages, and if we collect most of the logo's by next release we might
include that, too, and otherwise in the release after that.

It should look a bit like this:
https://atlas.ripe.net/get-involved/community/#!tab-sponsors

So keep on sending the logo's to Lia & me (mcb at ripe.net)

(preferred format: 128pixels wide gif; or resizable... )

Thanks,
Vesna