[Atlas-anchors-pilot] Recent features and developments, now in RIPE Labs article

Vesna Manojlovic BECHA at ripe.net
Mon Apr 8 14:55:43 CEST 2013

[apologies for duplicates]

Dear colleagues,

you are probably aware of all the newest achievements in RIPE Atlas.

For the benefit of general public we describe them every one or two
months on the RIPE Labs too:

https://labs.ripe.net/Members/suzanne_taylor_muzzin/ripe-atlas-april-2013-update

Highlights:
- one-off measurements & REST API for UDMs released to testers
- new web-site navigation
- we started shipping 3rd generation of probes

We also have new ways to take part in the community, by:
- adding your code to GitHub Community repository
- submitting your photos of probes
- meeting RIPE Atlas Ambassadors at some of the upcoming conferences

Please let us know of your experiences,
success stories and any wishes for new features.

Regards,
Vesna