[Atlas-anchors-pilot] (fwd) REST API for creating measurements & One-Off / fast-track measurements

Vesna Manojlovic BECHA at ripe.net
Fri Apr 5 17:39:37 CEST 2013

Dear RIPE Atlas Anchors hosts, dear sponsors,

we have released two new features for beta-testers,
but since you guys are also power-users, you might be interested too.

If you want to be added to testers list, please subscribe here:

(and then we still have to manually add you to VIP list,
so you will only be able to do use these features from Monday on..)

Once you are "enabled", you will see a new icon (see attached picture).

Please let us know if you like these new features!

Regards,
Vesna