[Atlas-anchors-pilot] RIPE Atlas roadmap has a new home

Vesna Manojlovic BECHA at ripe.net
Mon Apr 22 15:06:52 CEST 2013

Dear Atlas community,

[apologies for duplicates]

we determine the roadmap for RIPE Atlas together: based on RIPE NCC
internal plans and ideas, and on your wishes and suggestions & needs.

After publishing the incremental updates to the roadmap in
the RIPE Labas articles and presentations,
we now have a permanent location for the RIPE Atlas roadmap:

http://roadmap.ripe.net/ripe-atlas/

It is part of the listing of a few RIPE NCC services and their plans.

We publish the features in 4 categories:
* recently delivered
* in progress
* planned
&
* requests

We will keep updating this page, every time when one of the features
move from "in progress" to "delivered", and so on.

Next steps are
* to add more details about all of those listed features,
* to take on your comments, feedback, suggestions, and prioritize those
that are only "requested", so that we can understand what exactly the
feature means, and to move it to the "planned" category.
* do consider automating the expression & collection of feedback

More information: RIPE Labs article:
https://labs.ripe.net/Members/mirjam/introducing-ripe-ncc-roadmap

Please do let us know what you think of this!

Vesna