[Atlas-anchors-pilot] HW specs: the choice of *two*

Aleksi Suhonen Aleksi.Suhonen at trex.fi
Fri Sep 28 13:13:05 CEST 2012

Hello again,

On 09/27/2012 09:49 PM, Romeo Zwart wrote:
> The system proposed indeed includes an on-board Dual-port GE interface
> (Broadcom).

OK, so the MTU issue with this hardware still persists? Broadcom drivers
don't do jumbo frames reliably.

--
	+358 4567 02048 / http://www.trex.fi/
	Aleksi Suhonen / TREX  Tampere Region Exchange Oy

     `What I need,' shouted Ford, by way of clarifying his
     previous remarks, `is a strong drink and a peer-group.'
        -- Douglas Adams, Life the Universe and Everything