[Apwg-ipv6-papi] [pdo] policy proposal done?

Elvis Velea elvis at velea.eu
Mon Sep 2 17:49:13 CEST 2013

Hi Marco,

one day extra does not matter that much.

I still think we can wait until Comms has edited the policy proposal :)

Please ask them to go ahead and we will review the final document on
Thursday evening.
If all is ok, we can give the go-ahead for the webmaster to publish it
on the website and you can send the official announcement on Monday or
Tuesday :)

thanks for all the great work.

cheers,
elvis

PS: please ask them to update the e-mail address on the document from
elvis at velea.eu to elvis at v4escrow.net.

--
Kind regards, Elvis Velea