[Apwg-ipv6-papi] [pdo] policy proposal done?

Marco Schmidt mschmidt at ripe.net
Thu Sep 5 10:54:42 CEST 2013

Dear proposers,

please find attached the Comms-edited version of your proposal.

Please take your time and check if everything is fine with you (title,
summary, rationale and policy text).

I raised already the ticket with our webmasters to prepare the websites,
but we still can implement all possible changes that you might suggest
until Monday.

For a better overview I plan to present the current and new policy text
beside each other
(similar like for 2013-03
https://www.ripe.net/ripe/docs/other-documents/ipv4-address-allocation-and-assignment-policies-for-the-ripe-ncc-service-region-current)

Do you like this idea or do you maybe have another idea?

Kind regards,
Marco Schmidt