[Apwg-ipv6-papi] informal meeting + slides

Elvis Velea elvis at velea.eu
Tue Oct 15 13:31:29 CEST 2013

Hi everyone,

we had a great meeting yesterday, did not expect it to last two hours.

Anyway, after the meeting I promised to come back with the slides within
the evening.. sorry, was so tired that I could not work on them.

Here are the updates slides, let me know if you think anything we
discussed is not in the slides or if anything else should be updated.

@Daniel - I still want to talk to you a few minutes, if you have time.
Let's meet during the coffee break (15-30:16:00) in front of the room we
had the meeting last night :)

I'll have to upload the slides soon, I will do so today around 17:00 (in
2.5 hours).. so, if you do want to say anything about the slides, please
do it within the next two hours.
- very sorry about the tight deadline

cheers,
elvis