[Apwg-ipv6-papi] informal meeting + slides

Sonderegger Olaf ABRAXAS INFORMATIK AG Olaf.Sonderegger at abraxas.ch
Mon Oct 14 14:00:15 CEST 2013

Hi Elvis

Feedback point 4 was "remove Sponsoring LIR". That's a contra argument.

I have a pro argument for the role "Sponsoring LIR". It could be in short words:
Sponsoring LIRs constitute an interface between RIPE NCC and nonskilled End Users. Policy conformity would be better supported.

Sorry, I didn't find any shorter sentence :/

Best regards, Olaf