Re: DANTE CERT Service

  • To: Dave Morton < >
  • From: Peter2 < >
  • Date: Tue, 06 Dec 94 23:19:12 GMT
  • Cc:

>Date: Tue, 6 Dec 94 09:42:37 +0100
>From: Dave Morton <Dave.Morton@localhost
>
>A service provider is not the correct type of organisation to provide
>or organise a CERT.

    I would suggest the RIPE-NCC, they are already accepted as non-provider
    coordination center for Internet registries, why not for CERTs ?

    Just an idea and my personal opinion, I didn't ask them if they would
    like to take that burden and I don't have an ACOnet mandate !

    Regards
    Christian

 --- Christian Panigl        : Vienna University Computer Center  -  ACOnet ---
 --- Universitaetsstrasse 7  : Internet:   Christian.Panigl@localhost ---
 --- A-1010 Vienna / Austria :      Tel:   +43 1 4065822-383    (Fax: -170) ---