Re: Meeting, Charging & Documents

  • To: Daniel Karrenberg < >
  • From: Peter Villemoes < >
  • Date: Mon, 09 Sep 1996 13:20:54 +0200
  • Cc: Peter Villemoes < >
    NCC Contributors < >

>>>Daniel Karrenberg <Daniel.Karrenberg@localhost said:
> thank you for your input.  The planning is based on the best advice
> currently available.

If capital is assembled by selling shares there is no tax to RIPE NCC.
I realise this requires rethinking of the NCC's legal structure and
requires the problem of control to be carefully analysed.

One might allocate shares in three categories as for the payment scale, I
think this would give sufficiently dilution to prevent any single entity
from controlling the NCC.
--
  Peter V.
PS. I shall not be able to attend the meeting on the 11th.