TT-WG Agenda

  • From: "Matthew Robinson" < >
  • Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 14:25:25 +0100
  • Cc: < >

Hi all,
    Please find below the proposed agenda for the forthcoming RIPE meeting.
I would like to draw you attention to the competition! I have had a very
poor response! Ok the prizes won't be that exciting but I thought I'd get a
few more entries.

If I've missed anything please let me know!

Kind regards

Matthew

A.    Administrative stuff

B.    Presentation by Henk Uijterwaal on current project and future plans.

C.    Entries for the competition

D.    AOB