[RIPE-Parents] excited to discuss plans for Ljubljana and Odessa

Sascha E. Pollok sp at iphh.net
Wed Nov 2 16:34:17 CET 2011

Hello Todd, et al,

I am pretty sure you are all enthusiastically listening to the RIPE NCC
Services WG. So let me take the chance to introduce my little family.
We live in Hamburg (Northern Germany). Finja is 6, Matilda is 3.
I never brought them to any meetings so far especially because they
all conflicted with Finja going to school and we can not take her off
school for a whole week.

Also for next RIPE Meeting, it is one week before school's out in our
area of Germany. So we still need to make a decision here. Maybe only
spend the weekend before/after with the family or only with one daughter
or .. no idea. I am pretty sure there are parents with similar problems.
I'd love to bring Rebekka and the kids to one of the upcoming meetings,
though.

Unless this gets solved, the only one I have to entertain during the week
is me :)

-Sascha