CIX Europe?

  • To:
  • From: Philippe-Andre Prindeville < >
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 95 12:49:01 +0100

Hi.

	Can anyone tell me why there isn't a CIX in Europe?  Or
perhaps one is in the works?

	This may seem like an ignorant question (or at least,
"politically uninformed"), but it seems abhorent to me that all
the various commerical providers in Europe have to pull lines to
Alexandria, VA (or wherever) to connect to each other.

Thanks,

-Philip