A small announcement (apologies if slightly inappropriate for list)

  • To:
  • From: Tony Bates < >
  • Date: Thu, 05 Jan 1995 06:15:34 -0500

As many of you have probably guessed, I am now working full time in
the US for MCI. I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank many many
of you for helping to make my time working at the RIPE NCC on the
joint projects (and specifically PRIDE) an extremely enjoyable and
productive two years. Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend the
forthcoming RIPE meeting so I'll miss my chance to do the limericks WG
report ;-) and say farewell.

So to all, Happy new year and see you on the net.....

	Regards,
			--Tony.