Re: DANTE CERT Service

  • To: (Sven Tafvelin)
  • From:
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 1994 08:56:00 +0100 (MET)
  • Cc:

I think this message from Sven is a very nice message to end the
discussion. I support fully his "summary" and I think now is
the time to proceed in a productive way with the ConCERT-in-E proposal.

Regards,

Stephan

--
Stephan Biesbroeck                              Tel: +32(0)2-2383470
stephan@localhost                               Fax: +32(0)2-2315131