RAEC (Res, Ac, Ed & Comm) Meeting at Prague

  • To:
  • From:
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1993 22:59:36 +0100

To Prague Meeting Attendees:

At Prague there will be a  meeting  of  the  group  on  relations
between the Research, Academic, and Educational nets and the Com-
mercial nets (the RAEC group).

I will have a document on some current issues between these nets,
including an overview of network traffic types, for discussion at
that meeting.

I urge everyone interested in these topics to attend.  And, those
of  you with suggestions and ideas regarding these nets and their
relations are urged to contact me before the meeting.

  • Post To The List: