Re: RIPE meeting - agenda (draft)

  • To: netops < >
  • From:
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1992 13:44:18 +0200
  • Cc: ripe < >

    its already some time ago, that I have sent an e-mail to the wg-dns
    list. In that e-mail SWITCH was offering to run a secondary root name
    server at a location with good connectivity (2 Mbit/s) to CERN. I have
    heard whether positive nor negative responses to this proposal.
Well, I've seen a couple of reactions floating by.
The DNS group is the place to discuss this issue.
But such an offer from a network service provider
within RIPE that blocks traffic from certain other
RIPE networks is not to be taken serious.

	Piet