Re: National NICs sought for Network Number Assignments

  • To: Peter Lothberg < >
  • From: Steve Goldstein--Ph +1-202-357-9717 < >
  • Date: Tue, 11 Aug 92 12:09:22 EDT
  • Cc: Daniel Karrenberg < >
    Juha Heinanen < >

> Conclusion: We must find a European -and ultimately world wide- method
> of funding NCC (and NIC) activities correctly.

Heh, heh, heh!!!  Just the tip of the iceberg, folks!  We've got to
find a global model for co-funding all the cooperatively used resources
of the Internet, including, inter alia, the shared links, the NAPs/GIXes...

That's much easier to say than to figure out how to do.  Boggles the mind, yes?

 --SG