Re: SOME CONCERNS WITH THE IXI PRODUCTION SERVICE

  • To: Bernhard Stockman < >
  • From: Daniel Karrenberg < >
  • Date: Fri, 07 Aug 92 10:17:22 +0200
  • Cc:

I must say that I agree with most -if not all- of the points Bernhard is
making here. I also strongly believe that we must attack this problem
positively. This means that the so far neglected coordination in the RIPE
context needs to be started a.s.a.p.. This will be beneficial both to
the community and the IPS supplier! We, the negineering people, should
use our energy and resources to build a working European Internet and not
waste them fighting each other as canon-fodder of the incompetent
bureaucrats in Brussels and elsewhere!

Daniel