Final Status on the first PRIDE course.

  • From: The PRIDE PROJECT < >
  • Date: Fri, 20 May 1994 15:43:01 +0200

Due to a very large response we have had to limit the amount
of attendees. If you did not receive a message from me confirming
your place today then unfortunately you will not be able
to attend the first course. However, all those who expressed by
mail an interest in attending you will be given first choice
on the next course. The date of which is as yet unknown.

	Many thanks for all the responses we received and
apologies if you weren't selected this time.

		--THE PRIDE PROJECT