Re: RIPE NCC in Danger

  • To: Per Gregers Bilse < >
  • From: Daniel Karrenberg < >
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 1997 00:32:10 +0200
  • Cc: NCC Contributors < >
    Reseaux IP Europeens < >
    Local Internet Registries in Europe < >

Dear Per Gregers Bilse,

your message <199709182003.AA19737@localhost>
of Thu, 18 Sep 1997 22:03:44 +0200
has been received at the RIPE NCC.

It has been classified as a class IVb congratulatory message.
We have automagically assigned an aggregate value of 12.7 on the
Flattery scale.  The message has been queued for processing as ticket
NCCFLATT#19737.  Please refer to this ticket when sending related
compliments and congratulations.  The current account of your registry
has been credited with 39473 flattery units.

If you have plans for future congratulations please refer to the RIPE
NCC congratulation guidelines as approved by the RIPE congratulations WG
(Document ID ripe-tmjnf).  Please also not that this version of the
guidelines states that any critisim of the RIPE NCC or one of its staff
members results in an immediate penalty charge of ECU 5120.

Your message will be processed by the next available comliment master
as soon as we return from our weekly back patting day.

If you have any further compliments, please do not hesitate to contact us.

RIPE NCC Compliments Department
Robot 27

PS: Yes I have been working too much.
PPS: We are looking for constructive critisism!
PPPS: The real danger is people being so busy&happy that they forget the
system needs to be representative. You get the governance you deserve.
PPPPS: Bedtime.

Daniel