NCC -> RNA, CC meeting, a few comments...

  • To:
  • From: "Wilfried Woeber, UniVie/ACOnet" < >
  • Date: Wed, 17 Sep 1997 18:38:18 MET-DST
  • Cc:

  Ok, Daniel, let's get the ball rolling...

=> I tend to interpret this data optimistically and conclude that you all
=> are basically happy with what the NCC is doing and how it is done.

  Yes, at.aconet is *very* satisfied by the way the NCC is functioning.
  And in particular about the professional way of informing the relevant
  community, making sound proposals and supplying us with well-prepared
  information!

  I have also taken the time to comment on a couple of issues with one or
  the other document. Maybe this should have gone to the list as well,
  instead of sending private mail only.
  I'd assume that others have done the same.

  That's about it.
  The only minor question I have (if only to pretend to have read the
  papers :-) concerns ripe-165, the section titled "Personnel Fund":

	... It is proposed to start this foundation whilst future
	RNA employees are still employed by TERENA.

  Till now, I was under the impression that the employees would be
  transferred to the RNA as well, either by Jan 1st, 1998 or as soon
  as formally possible thereafter. Comments?

  Wilfried.
  Wilfried Woeber                :  e-mail: Woeber@localhost
  Computer Center - ACOnet       :  **** new PBX ! new phone/fax # ! ****
  Vienna University              :  Tel: +43 1 4277 - 140 33
  Universitaetsstrasse 7         :  Fax: +43 1 4277 - 9 140
  A-1010 Vienna, Austria, Europe :  RIPE-DB (&NIC) Handle: WW144