Re: Last Resort Registries

  • To: (Daniel Karrenberg)
  • From:
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jul 1995 15:22:42 +0200 (MET DST)
  • Cc:

I am personally in favor of closing down the last resource registry
(one reason is of course that it is starting to take up a serious
amount of resources for us :-().
BUT documentation is in that case indeed hardly needed since some
"callers" are rather agressive, and in that case it is usefull to
point them to a general available document.

Stephan

--
Stephan Biesbroeck                              Tel: +32(0)2-2383470
stephan@localhost                               Fax: +32(0)2-2311531