Service Level Changes

  • To: NCC Contributors < >
  • From: Daniel Karrenberg < >
  • Date: Thu, 02 Mar 1995 10:57:51 +0100

As per March 1st a number of regsitries have reverted from "normal" to
"time permitting" service because we have not yet received the signed
service agreements from them.  In the weeks prior we have approached
them individually about this.  We are confident that we will eventually
receive the agreements from most of them.

If you are in doubt about your service level you can check it in the
published registry data in directory

	ftp://ftp.ripe.net/ripe/registries/

or in the "Contribution Status" message I have sent to this list.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards

Daniel Karrenberg
RIPE NCC Manager