[myasntesting] AS378

  • To:
  • From: Hank Nussbacher < >
  • Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 11:35:25 +0200

Comments:

1) I manage 2 ASNs 378 and 3339. Most ISPs manage quite a few. The model of having myASN based per ASN number is wrong. It should be based on a person or mntner who has authority for multiple ASNs. Otherwise, the tool becomes cumbersome.

2) When I login to myASN, I would like to see that the system has auto-learnt all my announced prefixes and presents a menu of prefixes - 1 per line - with boxes to be checked or modified - such as "remove" or "holdtime", "ttl", etc.

3) From http://www.ris.ripe.net/myas/accounts/378/myashelp.html (individual help page) you should have links to the FAQ as well.

-Hank