Re: [myastesting] login problems

  • To:
  • From: Maximo Alves < >
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 18:15:46 +0200
  • Cc: Matthew Williams < >

Dear Wolfgang,

> See above: Creating and deleting an account works for us.
>
> On 17/06/2003 I wrote a second mail to Matthew:
>
> "today we received the following mail by a robot:
>
> "Dear <PASSWORD FOR THE USER IN CLEARTEXT!>,
> Account: 13115
>
> The following announcements conflicted with your configuration and
> have triggered the alarm events bellow. You can find more information
> looking at www.ris.ripe.net/myas/
>
> ..."
>
> apparently, login name and password are exchanged by your system! This may
> be also related to the login problem reported in my last mail."
>
> I don't know if this bug is fixed today.

I believe I missed the email you sent on 17/06/2003. Anyway by now both bugs
you reported should be fixed.

During the last weeks there was a substantial increase on myAS usage with
the correlated increase on user's questions, account creation and etc. As
the project is still a prototype we were not prepared to handle that. This
week were are implementing new procedures that will give our users better
feedback.

Best regards,

Maximo.

P.s: please cc myastesting@localhost for any questions, bug reports, suggestions