[myastesting] FYI

  • From: Maximo Alves < >
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 15:08:30 +0100

Dear myAS Testers,

 A few users have reported problems when accessing the Web User Interface using
Microsoft Internet Explorer. Unfortunately the Apache http server version we use
and Microsoft have a distinct view of the digest authentication imlementation.

 In order to help users that want to use IE the basic authetication mechanism is also
deployed. Now it's necessary to reconfigure the existent accounts.

If you have one account and also want to use IE could you please send me a email?
If you still don't have one account and want one, could you please specify if you
want to acess it with IE?

Best regards,

Maximo Alves.