Re: RIPE45 / Ideas concerning the validation problem

  • To: Otmar Lendl < >
  • From: Patrik F�ltstr�m < >
  • Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 17:52:20 +0200

On fredag, maj 9, 2003, at 17:33 Europe/Stockholm, Otmar Lendl wrote:

Is there any interest in setting up a BoF session on ENUM during RIPE45?

The Austrian ENUM-trial working-group on the validation issue
came up with a (IMHO) nifty idea on how to completely
automate both the initial and the recurring validation.

I'd like to present this idea to other people working with ENUM trials
in order to get some feedback.

Who would like to participate in such a discussion?
I will be in Barcelona until thursday evening, and will of course be there (if it doesn't collide with for example DNSwg).

paf