new ENUM validation architecture draft available

  • To:
  • From: Michael Haberler < >
  • Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 10:35:57 +0200

A new, considerably expanded, and clarified version of the validation architecture paper is now up for review. I have added the results of recent meetings of the ENUM validation group. This will form the basis form my talk at RIPE this week.

The new draft is up for review at:

http://www.mah.priv.at/enum/ENUM_validation_architecture_v03_sta_cm_am.doc
http://www.mah.priv.at/enum/ENUM_validation_architecture_v03_sta_cm_am.pdf

I'm very interested in any comments you might have.

-Michael Haberler