Change in config

  • To:
  • From: Marten Terpstra < >
  • Date: Wed, 09 Nov 1994 18:36:31 +0100

Folks,

I suggest you make a change in your config is you are using sendmail
to send ack and notification mails. The reason is sort of explained
below, which is the bit from our config ...

-Marten

# MAILCMD is the command into which a composed e-mail is given as standard
# input, to be send as mail. The message piped into this command has ALL
# the necessary mail header to process the mail: