Re: thoughts on updates for obj with guarded attribute

  • To:
  • From: "Wilfried Woeber, UniVie/ACOnet" < >
  • Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1993 16:11:13 +0100

  Marten,

>- correct:
>	You did NOT include the bdrygw-l field in your entry you sent in,
>	so the software tells you it has added that line, which is correct
>	in my view.

  let's keep this in mind: we are discussing more or less cosmetics and sw
  philosophy, it doesn't impede the *very* successful use of the new DB-sw...

  Under this disclaimer - I still feel that I shouldn't get a warning for
  omitting an attribute _that I'm not supposed or allowed_ to maintain!
  But of course I can get used to it :-)

>I will look at the error as soon as I can, probably after the IETF next week.
>Maybe Daniel will have it fixed in the mean time.

  thanks a lot!
  Wilfried.